VENICE EVENING DRESS, DARK BLUE
This VENICE Evening Dress is crafted from a light and fluid satin fabric that moves gracefully with your every move. Its flattering silhouette is highlighted by the elegant 2/4 kimono sleeves, a long wrap-around hem and an invisible zipper in the back. The bodice of this chic dress is also lined for extra comfort.
- Venice evening dress cut from a flowing light satin fabric
- Flattering silhouette
- Loose 2/4 kimono sleeves
- Long wrap-around hem & short hem lining
- Invisible zipper in the back
- Bodice lined
- Designed in Finland, Made in Estonia
Model is 178cm tall and wearing a size S, regular fit.
Delicate Machine Wash 30°C
Use a laundry bag
Avoid contact with sharp items & accessories
BODY MEASUREMENTS IN CMUse this chart to find your size based on your body measurements.
XS (34/36) bust 85 cm - waist 68 cm - hip 94 cm
S (36/38) bust 90 cm - waist 73 cm - hip 98 cm
M (38/40) bust 95 cm - waist 78 cm - hip 102 cm
L (40/42) bust 100 cm - waist 83 cm - hip 106 cm
XL (42/44) bust 105 cm - waist 88 cm - hip 110 cm
XXL (44/46) bust 110 cm - waist 93 cm - hip 114 cm
SIZE GUIDE FOR SHOESUse this chart to find your perfect fit.
Foot (cm) 23,1cm / EU 36 Shoe size
23,7 cm / EU 37
24,4 cm / EU 38
25,1 cm / EU 39
25,7cm / EU 40
26,4 cm / EU 41
NOTICE! We have updated our return and exchange policy on 1.6.2023. Please read it carefully.
You have a 14-day right to return or exchange a product according to Finnish consumer protection legislation.
You have the right to return the order if:
- The return is made within 14 days of receiving the product, and
- The product has not been used, and
- The product is in the condition that you received it and all the parts (e.g. removable belts and hang tags) of the item(s) are included in the package, and
- The item has been repackaged into its original package or an equivalent.
In Finland, we charge a 5€ return fee for the return, which is deducted from the refund made to the customer.
For the Rest of the world, we charge a 15€ return fee for the return, which is deducted from the refund made to the customer.
Exchange is always free of charge. If the exchange is made for a cheaper product, we will refund you the difference. On the opposite, if an exchange is made for a more expensive product, you will pay the difference.
Return & Exchange process
Please use the Return & Exchange portal here.
- You will need your order number (e.g. #1000) and the email address used to order the product.
- Go through the Return & Exchange portal and fill out the needed information.
- After we have received returned item(s) and all the criteria (1-4) listed above are fulfilled, we will send you the new item or give you a refund. We will issue a refund following your method of payment. Refund times depend on your credit card company. This can vary greatly between card issuers.
If you have any questions about returns or exchanges, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
design by katri/n oy
KATRI NISKANEN cannot guarantee that colors on the website will be true to life. This depends partly on the color settings of your computer and monitor.
Sizing at KATRI NISKANEN is based on Scandinavian and German sizes.